We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd. The use of the Internet pages of the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled. As the controller, the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Information Provided by the customer
We receive and keep any information that user enters on our website or provides us in any other way. Such information may be procured, among other ways, when you register for an account, purchase a product or service from us, request for information about our services, take part in a survey, submit a review, send us feedback, share information or a product to another person, sign up for special offers from third parties through the website.
Subject to the activity, some of the information we ask from you is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If the mandatory information for a particular activity is not provided upon request, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
Automatically Obtained Information:
Our Website and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers automatically collect certain information regarding Website users whenever you interact with us, through the use of electronic tools, such as Cookies. Some examples of such information collected are, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Website pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website.
To help us make e-mails more useful, we are duly notified when you open an e-mail from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending duplicated or unnecessary messages to our customers. Additionally, we will look at the products you buy, together with the way you view our site to enable us to send you information about products and services that you may be interested in. We will use this information to tailor your view of the site to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
Collection of General Data and Information
The website of the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (socalled referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems. When using these general data and information, the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimise the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, the Merryfair Trading Sdn Bhd analyses anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use the information you provide to us or the information that we obtain: To fulfill our agreement with you, provide products and services to you and to facilitate payment processes
- To provide to companies and other organisations whose products we are providing to you.
- To analyse your Website use and shopping preferences in efforts to improve and personalise our marketing and promotional efforts and product and service offerings to you.
- To get in touch with you and to keep you informed of products and services including special offers, promotions, discounts, offers, competitions and so on from us, or our partners or advertisers.
- To enhance the operation of the Website, administer the Website, troubleshoot, analyze trends, gather general demographic data, and comply with relevant Malaysian law.
- To administer sweepstakes and contests
- To tailor your experience with third parties
- To share this information with our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our content, online advertising campaigns and programming.
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot, accomplish administrative tasks.
- To advertise online using Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Ad Preferences Manager
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an essential part of our business. We are not in the business of selling this information to other parties. We share customer information based upon the guidelines below:
- We may share some or all of information (other than credit card information) with companies whose products we are supplying to you.
- We may provide your information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of the Website and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service.
- We may remarket your information. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with users, based upon your previous interactions with the Website. Third-party marketing vendors may be hired by Merryfair Trading Sdn. Bhd. to perform remarketing services.
- We may share your content preferences and other information with the social network with which you have connected to the Website, along with those companies and persons you have asked us to share your information with.
- We may share your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for our Protection and the Protection of Others. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- We may disclose automatically obtained information with our Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information with "Third Party Advertisers" or "Third Party Advertising Companies".
- By use of the Website, you are consenting to us sharing your personal information under the circumstances described herein.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Merryfair Trading Sdn. Bhd. ads on sites across the Internet.
Merryfair Trading Sdn. Bhd. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on your visit to Merryfair Trading Sdn. Bhd.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Ensure that you log out when you finish using a shared computer.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. Fraudulent transactions will not be tolerated by us and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.